Best of Melbourne City Tour with Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Dinner
A scenic cruise on the Yarra River, a comprehensive look at Melbourne's highlights, a visit to the beautiful Blue Dandenongs National Park and fine cuisine aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant as you tour the streets of Melbourne.
Yarra River Cruise:
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Yarra River
- Experience our early settlement days with views of the barque ‘Polly Woodside'
- Spectacular views of the city skyline
- See the West Gate Bridge
- St Pauls Cathedral and Flinders Street Station
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Kings Domain Gardens
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Fashionable suburbs of South Yarra and Toorak
- Visit Sherbrooke Forest - heart of the Dandenongs. Tall eucalypts, kookaburras and bellbirds
- Share Bush Billy tea with the locals& colorful crimson rosellas and king parrots!
- Pass through quaint villages noted for their restaurants, craft shops and beautiful gardens
- Visit Mt Dandenong summit
- Return to the city, passing Fitzroy Gardens and St Patricks Cathedral
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Queen Victoria Market
- Law Courts and Flagstaff Gardens
Tramcar (Early Dinner)
- An unforgettable experience of dining in the 1948 colonial tram car restaurant as it glides through Melbourne's streets on to South Melbourne, St Kilda, Prahan and Malvern. Privacy is assured with one-way windows and with modern conveniences you'd expect to find in a first-class restaurant.
- A sumptuous three-course dinner (appetizer, main & dessert). Includes beverages from the fully stocked bar (Australian wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, tea & coffee).