Sports Lovers Tour of Melbourne, Australia
Sports lovers have a choice of a half- or full-day Australian Sports Tour, showcasing Melbourne as the Sports Capital of Australia.
You'll visit Melbourne's famous sporting venues on your Australian Sports Tour and explore the history and excitement of Australian sports.
You can choose the sports and time frame that suits you best on your Australian Sports Tour. Sit in the coach's box, see the media facilities, visit exclusive member areas, walk on the hallowed turf and smell the liniment in the change rooms.
The morning Melbourne Sports Tour includes:
- Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup, the horse race that stops the nation
- Commonwealth Games 2006 Village
- Drive around Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix racetrack at Albert Park
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Behind-the-scenes visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and/or Rod Laver Arena (home of Australian Open tennis)
- Lunch at the enormous state-of-the-art Etihad Stadium, host to AFL football, cricket, rugby and entertainment events
Extend your Melbourne Sports Tour into the afternoon by choosing one of the following add-on options to suit your sporting passion:
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus Melbourne Observation Deck
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus Melbourne Observation Deck and Etihad Stadium Tour (previously known as Telstra Dome)
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus Tennis Tour and the chance to play tennis where the professionals play
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus MCG and the National Sports Museum
- Melbourne Sports Tour plus MCG, Rod Laver Arena and the National Sports Museum - The Ultimate Sport Lovers Tour
3.5 hours - 8 hours