Melbourne City Sights Morning Tour with Optional Yarra Cruise
A Melbourne city morning tour is perfect if your time is limited in Melbourne.
You'll see all the major attractions on your 3.5-hour city tour and discover that Melbourne is a wonderful blend of heritage buildings and modern skyscrapers, vibrant cafes and cosmopolitan restaurants. And when you return to Melbourne, you'll know exactly what to do on a longer visit.
Your morning Melbourne city tour covers all the highlights:
- Bourke Street Mall and tree-lined Collins Street, Melbourne's major shopping strip and business center
- St Paul's Cathedral, the Princess and Regent Theaters, Melbourne Town Hall, the Royal Exhibition Buildings, Federation Square and other fine examples of Melbourne's architectural splendor
- A stroll around Melbourne's Royal Botanic Gardens
- Optional visit to tiny Captain Cook's Cottage
- Bustling Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne's world-renowned sporting arenas, including the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Rod Laver Arena (home of the Australian Tennis Open)
- A visit to the historic Shrine of Remembrance, Victoria's memorial to Australians who have served the country in armed conflicts
- Southbank's waterfront shopping, dining and Crown Entertainment Complex (Casino)
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
- Cross the West Gate Bridge for views of the city skyline and scenic bayside suburbs of St Kilda and Albert Park
When your morning Melbourne city tour ends, you have the option of continuing your exploration of Melbourne with a one-hour Yarra River cruise through the heart of the city.
4 to 5 hours