Phillip Island Nature Park & Wildlife Seals Cruise
Phillip Island Nature Park is close to Melbourne yet abounding with wildlife.
The Little Penguins coming home for the sea and the spectacle of thousands of Australian fur seals swimming and lazing on Seal Rocks. This is truly one of Australia's most unique experiences.
Seal Rocks Cruise
- Board the wildlife seal watching cruise for one of Australia's most unique natural experiences. Be enthralled at the sight and sound of over 5000 fur seals close up while drifting in the shelter of Seal Rocks in Bass Strait.
*Cape Woolamai Cruise (If bad weather prevails, Cape Woolamai cruise will be substituted for the Seal Rocks cruise)
- Cape Woolamai cruise will operate when weather prevents operation of the Seal Rocks cruise
- Cormorant and shearwater (muttonbird) rookeries
- Pass sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Afternoon tea with muffins
- Look for dolphins and seals
- Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
- The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop
- Seal Rocks - home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
- Witness the natural phenomena of the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitor's Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin